- Peer Reviewed Bundle of Scientific Research Papers on MASKS: Stephanie Young BSc
- Truth of Facemasks: American Frontline Doctors and StopWorldControl
- Analysis of The Danish Mask Study
- Mask wearers get Covid-19 disease 20 times more than non mask wearers.
- Mask is injurious to children! Journal of American Medical Association
The use of masks and respirators to prevent transmission of inﬂuenza: a systematic review of the scientiﬁc evidence
Cowling, B. et al. (2010)“Face masks to prevent transmission of influenza virus: A systematic review”, Epidemiology and Infection, 138(4), 449-456.
Use of Surgical Face Masks to Reduce the Incidence of the Common Cold Among Health Care Workers in Japan: A Randomized Controlled Trial
Masks are important because: